Mensen met een Missie supports people with a mission in 13 countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America; people who work against exploitation, suppression and exclusion. Our approach is locally-led and faith-based. We believe that real change starts at the grassroots and that religion can be a powerful source for social transformation. We specifically focus on interfaith peacebuilding, gender equality and inclusive peacebuilding. Mensen met een Missie has Catholic missionary roots. Within the organization you will find people with a keen eye for others; diversity, equity and inclusion are important to us.
Mensen met een Missie is offering an internship for the period of 1 March till 30 June 2021.
Duration: 4 months
As intern at Mensen met een Missie you will learn extensively about working in and with an organisation for international development. You will be part of the team efforts, you will equally be challenged to manage some assignments independently and you’ll be in the position to actively contribute to our work in the different continents.
For the upcoming Internship the focus will be specifically on assisting in the development of Theories of Change for several programs as well as participating in the roll-out of a new Project Management System aimed at enhancing our monitoring of results and outcomes.
- enrolled in a University within the European Union
- highly enthusiastic about development work and/or a specific field we are operating in
- excellent writing and analytical skills
- ability to work independently and in a team
- good oral and written command of Dutch and English, supplemented with command of Spanish and / or French
- knowledge of development cooperation and project management
- knowledge of and affinity with the context in Africa, Asia and / or Latin America
- affinity with the identity and objectives of Mensen met een Missie.
An exciting assignment in a dynamic organization with enthusiastic employees. The internship allowance is a maximum of € 350 gross per month. Travel expenses are reimbursed on an expense basis up to a maximum of € 150 per month.
Information about the internships can be obtained on telephone number 06-205 18 999, Frans Davelaar.
Mail your application letter with curriculum vitae before Monday, February 22nd 2021 to email@example.com. The interviews will take place February 22nd and 26th 2021.
Wij geloven dat échte veranderingen van onderop komen.
Daarom steunen wij kleinschalige lokale initiatieven.